Entrepreneurs du Monde, a French organisation created in 1998, intervene with populations in developing countries. The association enables an expanding number of particularly underprivileged men and women to create and develop an income-generating activity and to give them an access to credit, savings and training programs leading to a qualification.
Social Microfinance (loans, savings, insurance), Awareness-raising (business, social), Training (business), Referrals (access to basic services), Social Enterprise.
||93 Spider Street, St. Mary’s Subdivision, Las Pinas, Metro Manila|
||0947 695 0836|
||29, Rue Ladmirault 86000 POITIERS|
Put the families in a sustainable development dynamic so that they increase and secure their income by offering them:
loans for developing an income-generating activity,
savings to cope with unexpected events and to ensure projects for the long-term,
training to encourage their autonomy
- Act in the strictest denominational and political neutrality and in a citizen way, in any place of intervention.
- Try to reach the poorest families and enable the largest number to access appropriate services adapted to their needs.
- Try to promote the local resources by recruiting as much as possible, teams coming from target populations and by resting on local initiatives.
- Have a pragmatic and professional approach: recruit qualified professionals, apply a rigorous, efficient and evolving management method, ensure the financial partners a precise follow up to realisations and the account transparency
- Plan, upon conception, the empowerment of the programs at three levels.
organizational: implement a local and autonomous team, operating procedures and management and checking tools.
institutional: organize a legal structure which is locally managed
financial: reach the self-financing for the financial activity ( loans and saving ) and appeal, if necessary, to local grants for the non-financial services
Entrepreneurs du Monde intervenes in two ways:
- As an operator in the field, the association creates and directly manages programs. By means of these programs it capitalizes on its experience to optimise its approach and improve its methods.
- Entrepreneurs du Monde also brings a technical and operational support to local partners or non governmental organizations. This helps increase the impact of its actions while contributing to a mutual reinforcement of skills through its advertising and fund-raising actions, Entrepreneurs du Monde focuses attention on awareness programme towards the different actors: foundations, companies, private individuals and most of all schools.